Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm new to this forum, wonder if anyone can help please? After an eight month wait, I received my PMR 30 to add to my extensive collection of 22 pistols and rifles. I was aware of the correct loading method, and also made sure that the pistol was completely clean before use. Using the recommended ammunition, I looked forward to a good day at the range. After the first 10 rounds , first ftf. Trying a couple of different makes of ammo, same result. The rim had been struck, but very lightly. The Gunsmith who shoots at the range has a PMR, never had an issue; he examined mine, and said there is a fault with the striker. Sadly, my brand new gun went straight back to the LGS.

My question is, how long should it take to repair/ replace this gun? 6 week wait so far, and modestly fed up.

Many thanks for any info.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Turnaround time varies with what needs to be fixed, but 2-6 weeks seem to hold the most wait times.

Have you contacted KT to see how it's going? There's been several posts I've seen on various forums concerning the time needed to fix and ship back the gun to its owner and most had not. KT is known for their great customer service on their products and owners, so if you haven't already, give them a call to see how it's going. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts