Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I purchased a low-quality stubby for grip for my KS G off eBay it broke and I am looking for a suitable replacement one that is tough, light, low profile, stubby with good grip can anyone recommend with the link please a good one that will ship to Canada thanks in advance look forward to seeing what you recommend as a forward grip.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I use Magpul VFG and have had no issues.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I went with the Magpul VFG as well. I liked the idea of two pins securing it to the rail instead of just one like many other VFG's. Also, the length I think is perfect as you can't really create alot of upward torque to stress the rail while racking. As added insurence I picked up the metal rail. I would like to think the plastic rail would hold up, but you never know.
Good luck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Roadrunner, one more though for you, definitely add that metal PIC rail as insurance.If you are adding a laser/light (like a TLR) Magpul VFG might not allow you enough space to mount it, VFG takes more space then the vertical grip that is why I'v gone vertical. ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here is what i use on mine. The Blackhawk riser was bought and taken to the gun smith and had the front "beak" milled off. I don't like set screws and garbage like that some manufacturers use, i like a full side rail that grabs all the way front to back. The CAA is a low cost good short grip that has two slots for pressure switches for a tail cap flashlight setup and enough pic slots to stay secured.The rail i have had on mine since i bought it and has never came loose no matter how many rounds i put through it and the stubby has been on there several months and has seen extensive use.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
I've found making them is the way for me to go. Currently i have a strike industries foregrip welded to a hi-tech alum slide pic cover. I have a new one i need to weld together using a hi- tech slide cover and one of these. Glasses Product Font Personal protective equipment Plastic

I just have not tig welded the two together yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the MagPul stubby VFG on mine. Great shape and texture, super confident and comfy IMO. I also like that it had a two bolt attachment design, that gave me a bit more confidence using a VFG so close to the muzzle.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I use the Magpul VFG as well and love it. I did however add an aluminum bottom rail for a little piece of mind. I use mine in local 3-Gun Matches every month and it runs 100% in this configuration.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi tech custom concepts lower pic rail cover.

Trinity force keymod grip.

And front light. Or laser space.

I will post again when i tig weld it together. This weekend or soon.

Electronic device

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.