MI forend
Diamondhead sights
Not sure who made the Muzzle break

Fun gun. If you don't mind the muzzle blast. LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pimpy Sue Redeaux

Some time ago I posted pics of my tricked out PLR 16; titled Pimpy Sue ...I had everything on her but the kitchen sink ... since then she has lost weight and is more of a no fat TAC PDW ... Tactical Personal Defense Weapon

Dressed up and ready to dance right out of her Go Bag she has a Red Lion Forend and trigger; and a CT Green Laser; and a Pmag angled fore grip; and a Eotech sight with Pmag MBUS sights co-witnessed to the Eotech; all mounted on a Yankee Machine Tool extended top rail; and a HD2 muzzle brake; and a Streamlight TLR-1 weapon light; and a Pmag sling with QD rotating sling swivels (Rear swivel is a hand made componant ... ugly but it works) and two Pmag 30 round mags with Nordic Component 15 Round extenders (old stock obtained prior to Pmag 40 rounders being available); and three Pmag 30 round spare mags in the Go Bag for a Grab and Go ammo load of 180 rounds of SS109 Green tip ... the multiple sight aids are dedicated to my 69 year old eyes ...

Maybe she is still pimped out more than many would think required but the result is a compact banger that also has a Grab and Go Beta C 100 rounder available if things get really hairy and a back pack with four (4) slinged six (6) 30 round mag pouch carriers (if excessive and longer term Boom Boom is necessary and I can carry the weight of such an additional 400 round plus combat load ... the older I get the more that is an issue but I can shed carriers as required)... If I ever have have the coin and patience and it is still possible I may turn her into a SBR with an Ace folding stock ... give her some legs ... wish list item ... Pics FYI

Attachments

Reactions: Billy Posey

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Not much to mine. But I like things simple. :)

- Midwest Industries Handguard w/no-name rubber rail covers from Amazon
- Ultimate Arms Linear Muzzle Brake (what they call a "sound forwarder" :rolleyes: )
- no-name oddball red dot optic that I bought used for $9 a couple of years ago (and will likely be replaced with something else later)
- Magpul P-Mags

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bought it used with the handguard plus grip. Ive added the su-16 e stock adapter kit from Kel Tec, folding adapter from USMachineGun, a KAK pistol brace w/matching buffer tube from S&Poutfitters, radical firearms A2 flash hider from Primary arms. Looking to get a Bushnell trs25 and simple single point sling. Maybe ill throw a laser back on it. 1st 3 pics are current
20181111_173612.jpg
20181111_173612.jpg
20181111_173742.jpg
20181111_173409.jpg
20181026_103226.jpg
20181026_152755.jpg

·
Registered
151 Posts
HPIM1200.JPG

81 - 100 of 116 Posts