Please Remove

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I just sold my upper that I was going to use for a dedicated .22, so I'm going to sell the conversion and buy a Kel-Tec .22 rifle (or maybe the pistol).  The unit is like new in the tube, and has only fired 20 rounds or so.  It's the kit that looks like it's nickle plated.  It comes with an extra spring that can be tuned to work with just about any ammunition, even subsonics.  It also comes with a plug to install in place of a gas tube for use as a dedicated .22 upper if you want the additional noise reduction for suppressor use.  I never did any tuning with it, and it worked perfectly with CCI Stingers from Walmart.  It comes with one 27 round Black Dog Magazine that's a full size mag, not the old skinny type.  I paid $199 plus somewhere near $20 shipping for the unit a few months ago.  

I'll take $175 shipped for it if somebody buys it before I change my mind.

I can also add an extra magazine for $25, and I have an original Ciener steel 30 round mag that I can sell with the conversion for $50  (I sold one on Gunbroker a few months ago for $100, I just want to try to sell this stuff today)
    Limited time only.... :cool:
    I can send a picture if needed, but I don't want to have to fool with hosting pictures to list one here right now.  Paypal is OK.