Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

681 - 700 of 740 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts

Bought a couple of upgrades for the SU-16 again. New Magpul MOE carbine stock - totally worth it vs the cheapy that came with the AR grip adapter. The Magpul has a rubber recoil pad which helps prevent the rifle slipping in your shoulder, plus it has way more LCF. New scope is the NCStar MKIII tactical, whose design and value I love, but this particular example is cockeyed lol The cross-hair is canted inside the scope body and the mount is slightly canted in the opposite direction (maybe they cancel out?). Fortunately NCStar has a lifetime warranty, so if it doesn't shoot well I can return it, but if it works out fine at the range, I'll probably just keep the thing.

Also, now with 100% more BUIS! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Simple red dot, A2 birdcage, no frills.
When I first bought it I scoped it, put a weapon light on it... then over time the parts shed along with the thought :nuts:
Incredible how much your average squash court bag holds without buldging

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts

Tasco 30mm Red dot slug shotgun scope I have had for years (used to use it on my Saiga 7.62x39) and my favorite 5.56mm ammo: MK262 MOD1 77 grain Sierra Match King OTMs @2750 fps from a 16" barrel. Keeping it stock as a home/ranch weapon. I have ARs and AKs already.

681 - 700 of 740 Posts