Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 740 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please post pictures of your SU-16. It doesnt matter what type or if you added accessories to it. All the older pictures dont seem to work.

Please make this a sticky if enough people participate so it will always be there for future members to see.

Looking forward to the Member's SU-16.

NOTE:

As with our other picture threads, keep it lean and mean - PICS ONLY!

NO DISCUSSION, except for brief comments posted with your pic.

NO QUESTIONS!

If you have a question about something you see, PM the poster or start a new thread referencing the reply number in this thread.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS POSTING PICS OF YOUR GUN!

TxCajun :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Re: Pictures of your SU 16

Here's a picture of my Charlie with Aimpoint clone red dot. I love MY SU-16.

Here's one with my long range setup, Leaper 4-12X44 mil dot scope and 1 watt LED flashlight and el cheapo laser.

Bam

Reactions: packindad

·
Registered
4,818 Posts

Killer pics guys! Even plain jane, the SU-16 "Charlie" model rocks! 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts

Here is my SU16B during a recent scouting for the upcoming Spring turkey season. The rifle was in case the warm weather made the black bears start to move early! The scope is a Leapers fixed 6 power and the sling is a Spec Ops "sling 101" for M16 rifles. I installed the Kel Tec sling kit for the forend.

·
Registered
49 Posts

This is my SU16CA prior to mounting a 3 X 9 scope on it. After mounting the scope, I fired the group shown below. There are also some 25-06 holes in the target but they're marked. The SU shoots very tight groups (1" and less). I can't believe it shoots so well. That 7-inch coyote target is small at 100-yards.

·
Registered
89 Posts

kokanut said:
my 16CA:

the accushot one piece mount:

very lame pic trying to show rear aperature and see-thru scope mount
Do you guys have a link for that scope mount? I searched a few pages, but none of the ones that came up were the 'see thru' version. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts

Glenn,
Oh my lord, those pictures are killer! I'm in the OC too, check your private message box. Thanks!

3006mv,
I got some questions about your Versapod, check your private message box. Thanks!

Rabidmonkey,
Got a question about your bipod too, check your private message box. Thanks!

Bam x2,
Same question, where'd you get those rings? PM'ed ya!

Mine (click to enlarge):

1 - 20 of 740 Posts