Picked up some ammo today

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Ohio_Rusty, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Ohio_Rusty

Ohio_Rusty New Member

Aug 4, 2007
    I didn't find my pistol at the large flea market/gun show I attended this morning. I'll just have to wait until my local gun shop fills my order. I did get some ammo though for the P3AT. I bought a WW white box 100 round value pack with 75 rounds in it for $10, a 50 round box of UMC ball cartridges (yellow box) for $8, a box of Magtech Guardian Gold 85 Gr. JHP's for $12, and a box of Speer 380 God Dot HP's with a couple of rounds missing for $5. Not real barn burner deals, but I did save a few dollars anyway, and when my pistol arrives, I'll have both practice rounds and rounds for carrying. One thing I noticed was the lack of small guns at the show. There was only one P32 available and a used charter arms 38 special snubnose. It appears that concealed carry in Ohio had depleted the available market of guns for sale ........ That is Ok ...I hope to have a new one from the factory next week. The Nemisis holster is on the way from Midway !! Getting this pistol is alot like having a baby .... buying all the 'stuff' my new little baby will need and waiting for it to arrive ....
    Ohio Rusty