Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have field stripped and cleaned the P3AT 4 times now and have yet to see the ejector part #115. The gun fires and functions flawlessly now and ejects the spent brass up and back between 20 and 30 feet behind where I am shooting. I know I did not lose the part as I do all work over a cloth on my table. I am really thinking it never had this part number 115. Any help here would be appreciated. BTW I have a new pistol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Scratch this guys. I found the "missing" ejector. This was really bugging me so I did some searching around and found a clear photo of the ejector and it's location. Mine is in the gun and will not come out. At least not by pulling on it with my fingers. I suppose KT found a way to captivate it to keep people from losing it.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Cheez said:
I suppose KT found a way to captivate it to keep people from losing it.
That's news to me but who knows? Is it really fixed in there?

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Mine is a tight fit but it will come out if you really pull on it. However, I know these little buggers can't "sneak" off and hide. As such, I keep an eye on it and always disassemble on gun cleaning pad I bought years ago. As long as I do it on the mat, I don't lose the parts when they do come out. I know it's still possible but so far so good.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TxCajun said:
[quote author=Cheez link=1238382749/0#1 date=1238383351] I suppose KT found a way to captivate it to keep people from losing it.
That's news to me but who knows?  Is it really fixed in there?
[/quote]

Well I tried real hard to pull it out with my fingers and it never moved. I turned the frame upside down and tapped on it and the ejector still would not come out. I figured this was a good thing so I did not try to pry it out with any tools or anything. I will still keep an eye on it whenever I field strip the gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.