Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
I personally thinks my PF-9 has a little more recoil than my P3AT. Both pistols push the envelope with their size and weight in their respective calibers so they will kick.

·
Registered
518 Posts
billjohnso20 said:
[quote author=Ole Miss Mike link=1236368838/0#1 date=1236375921]I personally thinks my PF-9 has a little more recoil than my P3AT. Both pistols push the envelope with their size and weight in their respective calibers so they will kick.
+1 My PF-9 has twice the kick that mu P3AT has.[/quote]

I tend to agree. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
My PF-9 has much stouter recoil than my P3AT.  Both are pretty accurate, but require a learning curve.  Once you're familiar with each pistol, it's not much of a problem.  The 9mm round is inherently more powerful but something about the design of the two pistols is different.  It is definately 2 different kinds of recoil, they feel completely different to me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had to wear a bike glove to fire more than a couple mags out of a PF9. I'd rather shoot a 340 Smith with +P .38s than an equal number of 9mms out of the little KelTec. Matter of fact, I sold mine for just that reason.
Really don't think (subjectively) that the P3AT is much worse than the P32.
Moon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.