PF9 Kydex Minimal Trigger Shield Holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by telekinetic, Mar 28, 2011.

1. telekinetic

telekinetic New Member

May 24, 2009
    Due to interest in the form of PM's generated by my tutorial, I have decided to make my minimal kydex trigger holsters available for sale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tuck it into your pocket, making sure the whole lanyard is on the inside of the gun:
    [​IMG]
    With or without a cover garment it's well concealed.
    [​IMG]

$15 shipped
    (to any of the lower 48 states)
    Send paypal to themartinsector@gmail.com

Details/FAQ:
    • If I find a cheap way to ship with a tracking number, I'll add that as an option once I find it.  Shipping to anywhere not in the CONUS is available, but you'll pay actual cost.
    • They are being hand made out of .060 Kydex
    • They will not be pretty but they will be functional and durable, and will have all pointy corners rounded for pocketing comfort.
    • As they are hand-formed, they may not be EXACTLY as pictured, but will serve exactly the same function
    • They will not block the mag release button except on special request
    • Lanyard grommets are .150"--if there is enough demand, I will try to find some that are big enough to fit paracord, so let me know via PM or email if you fall into the 'I would by this if it fit paracord' camp and if there are enough of you I'll go shopping.
    • A 30" black leather lace (15" once doubled over and tied--the distance around my belt and into my front jeans pocket--as pictured) is included.  Custom lengths or no lanyard also available on request.
    • Product will ship within 3 days if I have inventory, otherwise within 1 week.  I will keep this post updated as to my inventory status, and I currently DO have inventory.
    • I am in Phoenix, and am sporadically available for FTF, but no discount, as gas to meet up would probably exceed shipping.

2. MphsTiger1981

MphsTiger1981 New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    telekinetic,

pm sent.

thanks,

tiger

3. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I hope you make a million on those things. It's a great idea, and very practical. I don't have a PF-9, but it looks like they would work well with the Kahr collection I have. I'm going to agree with the folks leaning toward the paracord lanyard. What if you stripped some of the internal threads out of the paracord to make it thin enough to pass through the grommet holes you are using? Even just the outer sheath of the para cord would be strong enough for that application.

4. eccoboot

eccoboot New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    go for it, i have a very similar kydex trigger cover on my glock 23 and have carried the pistol for over a year with it on the gun, very safe and much more comfy then an iwb holster, hope you sell thousadns of them.....ps ill be ordering one for my p3at and pf9 if you make them....pls advise by pm

5. MphsTiger1981

MphsTiger1981 New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    "I'll take it".

Money sent to you via PayPal on 3-27-11. Please advise when you expect this item will ship.

thanks,

tiger.

6. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    mphstiger, let us know how this resolves.

if you had posted per the rules we could have tracked this for the last week.....

7. MphsTiger1981

MphsTiger1981 New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Thanks, I'll keep you posted. I've sent two pm's but so far, no word from the OP.

8. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    GUYS:

I have been in touch with mphstigr1981, and would recommend that you all refrain from dealing with telekinetic until the issue of the non recieved trigger guards is resolved.

Do business at your own risk.

RJ

9. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Over 10 days and no response, I'd file a complaint with PP ,JMO - ymmv.

10. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    if'n it was me, I would turn him in to PP for using PP to sell firearms related stuff, let them freeze the account, then let him "fight" to get it unfrozen.

but then again, i am vindictive and spiteful.

11. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    telekinetic

Last Post: Apr 2nd, 2011, 4:39pm
    Last PM: Mar 28th, 2011, 2:14pm

Since telekinetic was online yesterday, I don't see why he hasn't at least contacted the buyer who paid via paypal on  3-27-11.

MphsTiger1981 - I have set telekinetic's PMs for both popup and email notification if you want to try to contact him again.  Keep me posted.

12. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    joe, its how you phrase it.

oh mr. paypal, he used it to a firearm part. let him explain and justify.

no one said it was right. i just said vindictive.

:-X

13. MphsTiger1981

MphsTiger1981 New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Thanks Tx. I'll try him again. I told RJ I would keep him in the loop, and you as well.

best,

tiger

14. MphsTiger1981

MphsTiger1981 New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    PM from Telekintic:
    Just received this pm from telekinetic. I can also confirm that my money was refunded back to PayPal.

My thanks to TxCajun and RJ and the others who got involved in this. I'll update this when the holster arrives.

best,

tiger

[edit]Zero post count applied to Telekinetic for extended rules violations - thread locked.

TcCajun[/edit]