Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made this up for one of the forum members to make it a little easier for
him to load his PF9 at the range:
My girlfriend loves it also, when she loads hers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You have enough of a problem to have made one of these? ****. I must have broken mags, they're not difficult at all...

Weak hands from shooting your PF9 too much, maybe?

·
Registered
80 Posts
You have enough of a problem to have made one of these? ****. I must have broken mags, they're not difficult at all...
I think I feel kind of the same way. I have a maglula for double stack mags, because those last 2-3 in a 15-16 rounder are a freaking pain.

Never felt the need for one on the keltec mags. The last round was somewhat hard at first, but after some use it's pretty easy.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks! Nicely done "mini tutorial " It was very well put together and illustrated.

For the ladies,or someone who has a hard time loading a magazine, it's a great idea. If it encourages people to practice more, and be more comfortable with their guns, I'm all for it.

My mother in law had severe arthritis and could not manipulate small items very well. There were some gadgets made her life a lot easier. She needed some help, even with kitchen appliances. Once the small parts were assembled, larger items became manageable for her. Shooting a loaded gun was possible. Loading, not so much.

For the Mucho-Machos out there, if it's not something you need, just ignore it .You don't havr to insult the writer, or the users, your day may come. As you get a little older hopefully you'll get more tolerant and patient of people without your superior physical skills.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I think it is a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Most will find that as they age you will experience things are not as easy to do as they were when you're young. years of manual labor have tyaken there toll on my old body. I can still load most mags but overall, it isn't as easy as it was when I was. I think it is great that the author of this post would share his device and idea to help out any(of all ages) who might have an issue loading mags.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts