PF9 Appendix IWB Holster Options???

Discussion in 'PF-9' started by usmcxd, Feb 13, 2017.

1. usmcxd

usmcxd Banned

Mar 8, 2008
    Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for the best suitable APPENDIX carry position holster for the PF9. I know comfort is a personal thing, but just wondering what kind and brand you may be using that you've found to be "do-able."

Thanks in advance for sharing!!!

topowelll likes this.
  2. Dr_Don

Dr_Don Active Member

I personally don't usually appendix carry, but I did buy a Galco USA (Ultimate Second Amendment) tuckable holster, and it works well. It is comfortable and fits the gun well. Mine is natural suede leather. The downside is that they are more pricey than other brands (and most kydex holsters), but they are very well-made. Mfgr's list price is $71.95.

3. P32Jake

P32Jake Active Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Salt Lake Valley
    Both my wife and I use the Clinger appendix rigs, one for the p11 and the other for the pf9. Great rigs, Brett reasonably priced and comfortable.

4. csmorey

csmorey New Member

Nov 27, 2015
    I use a sticky brand holster. Works great and doesn't break the bank.

One_Ranger likes this.
  5. sargecol115

sargecol115 Member

Nov 29, 2014
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 700x525.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 700x525.

JB73 Likes This*

Page 1 of 2
    >

Quick Reply

Fonts

Sizes

6. palmheel

palmheel New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Gunner's Custom Holsters. Hook holster is what I use on all mine.

Attached Files:

7. mcpowoller

mcpowoller Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    I put the belt clip on the side of mine and just tuck it in that way. Wears great all day at work. When I drive I move it to the 4 o'clock or tuck it away in the center console.

8. mtn_chef

mtn_chef Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2014
    nc mountains
    my remora fills this role, even though 98% of the time its at 4 oclock, with one percent being pocket carry and the other one percent being appendix. My body doesn't appendix carry very well with out printing. When I do appendix carry, it's at work, with an apron covering everything. So practicing that draw takes some effort. No matter what holster you choose, comfort is only part of the equation. Ability to draw effectively and covering the trigger are also crucial.

topowelll likes this.
  9. kokopelli

kokopelli Member

Apr 29, 2015
    Kel Tec clip here, too. AIWB carry for many years now, every day, unless a tucked in shirt is required. The thing disappears.

10. dgilfillan55

dgilfillan55 Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Check out the Remora line of holsters, they have expanded their line to include some interesting holsters.

11. sidney

sidney Member

Dec 9, 2011
    I am using a belly band holster and love it.