Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I did some custom stippling on my PF-9 and I love it, but.... I've decide I want a black grip and the clip instead of carrying a holster. So I went to Kel-tec to do some shopping and found the +1 magazine extension ( which would be great to have to eliminate my two finger shooting problem) and started to try and make my order. I found that the grip, clip, and mag extension are all on backorder. I am assuming that this is because of their popularity, but was curious if anyone had any insight into this matter?

·
Registered
14 Posts
They have been on back order for awhile, wanted a OD Green handle for PF9 and everything was out except the black handle, but I guess the black is out now! I'm wanting a P11 and don't want to order online and everyone is out of KelTec products or they are way over priced ! Good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I see you have the same color PF9 as mine ! My brother bought a **** brown and black one , never seen that color anywhere but on him! I wonder if they decide while making them , hey I'm gonna make a **** brown one or a safety orange one or it's all planed out that way because I've seen some strange colors come out of KelTec!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's a selling method, the people at KelTec are very smart when it comes to there supply and demand of their product ! They are selling a product that everyone wants but are not over producing to keep the demand high ! This is called perception of pricing basic business 101 like the PMR 30 all the gunshops here in Kentucky has a waiting list a mile long ! You better believe keltec knows this because all the gunshops are calling for them along with you and me and when they know for sure they have the buyers where they want them they will increase the price of their product and their supply! Because they see gunb!!!!!!com and who ever else is raping you and me upping the price!

·
Administrator
31,990 Posts
I found that the grip, clip, and mag extension are all on backorder. I am assuming that this is because of their popularity, but was curious if anyone had any insight into this matter?
These are vendor made parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just an update, seems as though some parts are back in stock. Ordered a new grip and +1 mag extension this evening. Belt clips still on back order, but cheaper than dirt does have the stainless in stock.

·
Banned
135 Posts
If you want something and it appears out of stock on their website call them. Companies some times don't keep their websites up to date. Not sure how well Kel-tec does on this but if I decided I wanted a grip and it was not shown as in stock i would give them a call to see what they say. They may just find one for you, no harm in asking.

Bob

###

1 - 11 of 11 Posts