PF-9 Crimson Trace LG435

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by T120ted, Oct 15, 2010.

1. T120ted

T120ted New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    I have for all intensive purposes a new Crimson Trace Laser for a PF-9. It was on my PF-9 for 42 rounds and then taken off. Seeing is my new PF-9 is going to have to make a trip back to KT I am not going to need this anytime soon. I need the cash for another transaction so, here it is for some fine member of KTOG at a good price. I will also include a Holster made By CoachG that fits it with the belt clip mod. ( By the way Coach, if you read this I really love this holster. I'll be getting a regular one from you soon.) I'm asking $120 with $5 shipping. That's $125shipped to you. I live in Lubbock, Tx. so, if you are local you would save $5. This is only listed here on KTOG since I only have great things to say about this forum I want a member to have it. I prefer Paypal or if you like I can take a money order. Everything is there in the box I got it in. I shot better with it than I did with the sights. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. cngraefe

cngraefe New Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'll take it.
    Thanks
    Chris

3. T120ted

T120ted New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Send me your info through pm and how you want to pay for it and it's yours. You will not be disappointed.

4. cngraefe

cngraefe New Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Austin, TX
  5. T120ted

T120ted New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Sold! Pending payment. Pm sent.