Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for all intensive purposes a new Crimson Trace Laser for a PF-9. It was on my PF-9 for 42 rounds and then taken off. Seeing is my new PF-9 is going to have to make a trip back to KT I am not going to need this anytime soon. I need the cash for another transaction so, here it is for some fine member of KTOG at a good price. I will also include a Holster made By CoachG that fits it with the belt clip mod. ( By the way Coach, if you read this I really love this holster. I'll be getting a regular one from you soon.) I'm asking $120 with $5 shipping. That's $125shipped to you. I live in Lubbock, Tx. so, if you are local you would save $5. This is only listed here on KTOG since I only have great things to say about this forum I want a member to have it. I prefer Paypal or if you like I can take a money order. Everything is there in the box I got it in. I shot better with it than I did with the sights. Thanks.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Send me your info through pm and how you want to pay for it and it's yours. You will not be disappointed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts