Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I like it

have you tryed put one of those antimated GIFs on there with the action working ;)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW, from the PM's I've received and some of the posts I've decided to offer the mugs to the group. I'll add them to my website in the next day or so.

It's a 13 oz mug and it will have the same image on both sides. I created the image in Adobe Illustrator for a nice crisp image, the image Kel-Tec used was to low of resolution and I didn't want to get into a copyright problem with them.

I'll post the link when the website is ready.

Thanks

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Being a graphics company, the potential trademark or copyright issues have been addressed. I'll try to post the new illustration and design tonight and have the website online sometime tommorrow.

Thanks for all the interest.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Sprinter - not to be picky or anything, but your website needs some updating. I went to the instructions section and could not find anything about how to use the mugs...

-Scott

P.S. I think about you often - you are responsible for that little bit of softness that caresses my hand every time I handle my weapon ! ;)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The short version is: Insert straw and suck ;D

I know what you mean about the hands. A friend just got a P3 and we went shooting last night, I forgot how how much these babies hurt to shoot after shooting his without the Energy Absorbing Grip Pads.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.