Pearce Finger Extention P3AT

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Curt32, May 17, 2010.

1. Curt32

Curt32 New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Say guys just saw in Combat Handguns that there's a new Pearce finger extension for the P3AT that is if you can find one. I saw the picture of it in the latest edition looks nice but when I go to their website it's not listed sure hope they make one for the PF9 and make it a little longer the the one they currently use on the Kahr. ;)

Tom j.

2. Picatinny_Pete

Picatinny_Pete New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Hi,

The extensions are nice to have in rapid fire to help control your pistol.  I do know that they add to the bulk if the P3AT enough that it's noticeable.  That's why for some situations I always have some extra PF-9, P3AT & P-32 mags without extensions for some situations where concealment is very important.

Best Regards:

3. james__12345

james__12345 New Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I have the keltec extension, but i cut the bottom off of them at the last line (if you've seen the keltec extension you'll understand what i mean by that). It does make the gun print a little more when pocket carying, but for IWB carry, you'll never notice it. I really like the extensions. I keep them on both of my mags, but I keep my old floor plates around incase i need them.

4. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
    The Pearce extension is available on Midway. Pearce advertised it in gun magazines for at least a year before it actually became available. Apparently it still isn't listed on their website.

I bought a package and installed them. FYI, they also fit P-32 magazines.

5. Curt32

Curt32 New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Say Thanks!! I know I haven't been able to find one, say any idea if they plan one for it's big brother the PF9? :-?

Tom j.