Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say guys just saw in Combat Handguns that there's a new Pearce finger extension for the P3AT that is if you can find one. I saw the picture of it in the latest edition looks nice but when I go to their website it's not listed sure hope they make one for the PF9 and make it a little longer the the one they currently use on the Kahr. ;)

Tom j.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Hi,

The extensions are nice to have in rapid fire to help control your pistol.  I do know that they add to the bulk if the P3AT enough that it's noticeable.  That's why for some situations I always have some extra PF-9, P3AT & P-32 mags without extensions for some situations where concealment is very important.

Best Regards:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the keltec extension, but i cut the bottom off of them at the last line (if you've seen the keltec extension you'll understand what i mean by that). It does make the gun print a little more when pocket carying, but for IWB carry, you'll never notice it. I really like the extensions. I keep them on both of my mags, but I keep my old floor plates around incase i need them.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sangueffusor said:
The Pearce extension is available on Midway. Pearce advertised it in gun magazines for at least a year before it actually became available. Apparently it still isn't listed on their website.

I bought a package and installed them. FYI, they also fit P-32 magazines.
Say Thanks!! I know I haven't been able to find one, say any idea if they plan one for it's big brother the PF9? :-?

Tom j.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts