Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Palm Beach Gun Show yesterday. For the most part, P-3AT prices were $259 blued, $279 Parked and $299 Chrome. OK prices, but no great deals there. One vendor had the Parked P-3AT for $369 NIB. Absolutely insane!
I picked up a Don Hume IWB holster for my P-3AT. It was made fo a small Colt, but works perfectly for me. That was $28. Again, not a great deal. It appears that Palm Beach prices are alot higher than gun shows in other parts of the country.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Same price for a blued 3AT today at Ohio GS.

I got my parkerized about 9 months ago at the
same show for 260 out the door.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I saw two P-3AT's for 239& a P-11 for 259,but what I went to look at was the AK 47 called the saiga in . 223 found one for 299,I guss that is a fair price?I am going to get some thing but don't know what. 8)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CHW111 said:
vette ,I was there Sat.1:30pm no great deals,but there were a lot of people out whitch is a good sign. 8)
This show was much bigger than the Dec show was. Twice as many vendors and alot more people. Lots of people taking the Concealed Carry course.

·
Registered
840 Posts
unfortunately I was home sick..wanted to make it there but was held hostage by wifey...can't believe the prices!!! I was told by a dealer from boyton that the show prices are far better than prices at the store....

G

·
Picked one up from R.A.K. for $239 +tax and call in on Sunday.

They were listed at $249.

The only other one close was at $259 and no budge.

At least three were listed above $300. Unbelievable! :eek:

all blued over black, gray & od.

Spare mags were another issue. Only one vendor $27 otd.

Glad I found the site and can't wait to see how this lil fella shoots!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I made it there Sun, always a lot less crowded than Sat. especially when we're in the smaller building as was the case this weekend. (RV show had the main bldg). For those in the area Ft. Pierce show will be making it's 2nd appearance
3/31 and 4/1 after a several year hiatus (old location was heavily hurricane damaged). I always found better deals at Ft. Pierce over WPB if things haven't changed during that extended closure.

B21-E

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
P.Sherman said:
Picked one up from R.A.K. for $239 +tax and call in on Sunday.

They were listed at $249.

The only other one close was at $259 and no budge.

At least three were listed above $300. Unbelievable! :eek:

all blued over black, gray & od.

Spare mags were another issue. Only one vendor $27 otd.

Glad I found the site and can't wait to see how this lil fella shoots!
Welcome to KTOG, P.Sherman! Congrats on your purchase of a P3AT for a good price. Nice first post!

Let us know how she shoots.

Some tips: Clean and lube well--Especially the slide rails.

This gun is so light that it is easily limp wristed. That could appear to be mechanical malfunctioning.

It is nearly impossible to limp wrist this gun from a very firm, push-pull grip:

1. Place strong hand on grip with finger alongside trigger guard.
2. Cup weak hand as if you were going to drink water from it.
3. Rotate weak hand 45 degrees toward your body.
4. Place palm against front of strong hand fingers, with thumbs nearly parallel.
5. Line up on target and push forward with strong hand while pulling back with weak hand.
This will lock your wrist and prevent limp wristing.

Single hand grip:

1. Line up on target.
2. strain hand forward as if you were trying to get the gun closer to the target.
This will lock your wrist and prevent limp wristing.

If you are using one of these grips, and you get malfunctions, it is NOT limp wristing, but the gun that is causing them.

Packer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.