Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got any opinions on the PagerPal Holsters for :-/ the P3-AT it kinda seems like a good idea, but I am kinda skeptical.

The website is as follows if you want to check it out:

https://www.pagerpal.com/pant.asp

·
Registered
91 Posts
I looked at one for my Glock 27. My thoughts are it is too deeply concealed. The P3AT is so small that it can be better managed and accesable...But, I've only had my P3AT for 24 hours so.... ;D

Range report tomorrow. I have already read the threads on clean and function so I am ready...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've had one for a while. I really liked it when I didn't want ANY sign that I was carrying.
Later on I bought a K&D for carrying in my back pocket, and planned to use it most of the time but use the pager pal when I wanted it well hidden. I have since seen the error of my ways! ;D I now almost exclusively use the K&D in a front pocket carry. It's well hidden and much easier to get to than the pager pal. I'm not trying to hijack your thread, just pointing out what I found.

Back to the pager pal........ it does work fairly well. It takes some time to get use to the draw; two hands, etc. I modified mine just a bit. I actually made a cut in the leather where the "pager" clamps onto it so that the holster "rides" a little bit lower. I felt that it concealed a little better and yet I still had no problems with the draw. But I'm long waisted and wear my pants fairly loose. It might be different for you.

Anyway.... just my .02 worth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I apoligize for not knowing all the acronyms but is K&D short for something I ask in order to see if I could find there website.

Do have a picture of the K&D front pocket carry holster that you are referring to in the previous post or at least a website.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
TxCajun said:
And without getting into details of something that I don't think is to be made public, I just got off the phone with them and I can tell you, they have AWESOME customer service!!!!!

Just don't expect it overnight, or even next week. They do quality work and have a huge backlog sometimes going out months and months.

-Scott

·
Registered
6 Posts
adamsesq said:
And without getting into details of something that I don't think is to be made public, I just got off the phone with them and I can tell you, they have AWESOME customer service!!!!!

Just don't expect it overnight, or even next week. They do quality work and have a huge backlog sometimes going out months and months.

-Scott

;D Ordered mine from them yesterday! And you are right, they are great to work with.

G

·
I purchased one on e-bay for my P-11 but the top of the clip would rub my hip bone when I was in the seated position and it hurt like hell....used it one time only and switched to the clip. :-/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.