Page No.s Again

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Rubymarshes, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Rubymarshes

Rubymarshes New Member

Mar 5, 2009
    I've have a standing problem with this section of the site. It is access to the previously posted pages. Everthying is fine up to to the time I call up page number five. After I click on page no. 5 the "Page" lines at both the top and bottom of the page go blank on me. Originally the page line says there are pages 1,2,3,4,5, -293. I can click on page 293 and get it but nothing in between the two. I'm running Google on Windows Internet Explore on a fairly new HP computer. The P3 AT section is the only section on the entire KTOG site where this happens. Has anyone else had this problem and maybe knows how to solve it? As it stands I can't research any previous information for the P3 AT, which I'd sure like to see. There is some really good, beneficial information on this site you guys have worked up and posted. I'd hate to miss anything that migh help me better understand my weapon and improve its operation.

2. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX

3. Rubymarshes

Rubymarshes New Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Hot Damm!! That does it. I've never seen that trick before. You learn something new very day. Thank You.