Pachmayr grip

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by CavMedic, May 2, 2011.

1. CavMedic

CavMedic New Member

Oct 7, 2009
    I bought a pachmayr rubber grip last week and just got it in the mail today.  I have to say that I am surprised at how nice it feels.  It came out to 19 dollars and change (that includes shipping) so Im not really sure if that is good as far as all the other grips out there.  It has these holes, Im assuming for venting, right in the meaty part of the grip which are raised from the thicker amount of rubber used.  It creates a bulge in your hand that makes it feel more ergonomic. I have had the hogue handall jr. grip cover for it and liked it but I like this one more.  It feels like better quality than the other one and you dont need to trim it.  I even have a CT laser on it and it slightly overlaps onto the bottom lip of the laser but it does not touch the activation button nor does it effect the functionality of it. Overall I would have to say that I am happy with the grip.  Here is a pic of my little setup.  
    [​IMG]

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    That's a nice looking grip. Much nicer than the bicycle tube look of my grip...

Bill K.

[​IMG]

3. BrazosJoe

BrazosJoe New Member

May 4, 2011
    Could you point me in the direction where you found the grips. Do you think it will work ok with the extended mag? Thanks

4. CavMedic

CavMedic New Member

Oct 7, 2009
    I dont own a 9 round magazine for my pistol so I dont know if it would fit well.  I suppose there should be no problem since the grip doesnt get in the way of anything else.  Here is the link to the pachmayr grip:

http://www.pachmayr.com/tactical-grip-gloves.php