Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for those of you that have both a P3AT and a P11 - Is the length of the trigger pull the same on both?
Let me s'plain; My trigger finger has stiff joints that limit how far I can move the trigger and how heavy a pull I can handle. (It's a long story - look at some of my previous messages if you are interested.)
Now I have a P11 and can't quite pull the trigger - my finger locks up just before the break point. I installed one of 2PP's LHS kits and bingo! I can pull the trigger.
Problem - I want it unmodified to use for concealed carry.
Problem - My grip is wimpy enough that the P11 hurts!

So, if I go to a P3AT - will it solve my length of trigger pull problem?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have both. Started with the P-11 and hated the trigger pull. Bought a P3AT and love it. the trigger, IMO has a much shorter pull and also much smoother. I have added a mag extenion, a belt clip, a grip sleeve and a ARMA-LASER. it's with me 24/7. On a side note , I have gotten more acustom to the P-11 and am starting to enjoy it also. [I will soon be adding a laser to this gun as well.]

·
Registered
175 Posts
$900!!!!!!!! I'll carry my USP .40 S&W anyday before I pay $900 for a pocket 9mm.

tallpines said:
[quote author=pedro link=1231456089/0#6 date=1231506573]
Would you please enlighten us all and reveal the make and model of the best pocket 9mm available.
Sure, that is the Kahr PM9.  Read this review.

"At the 9 mm Luger power level, the PM9 is one of the few true pocket pistols, and one of the most practical carry guns available."

http://kahr.com/PA-1B/review_ar_1004.html[/quote]

·
Registered
61 Posts
pedro said:
$900!!!!!!!! I'll carry my USP .40 S&W anyday before I pay $900 for a pocket 9mm.
It's NOT $900. Nowhere near that. That's probably the LIST price from when they first came out. I got mine new, out the door for $525 with night sights AND they come with an extra extended magazine. Let's see Kel-Tec do that. Oops! They don't! ;)

And, before anyone brings it up. Yes, I do have a P11...and two P3ATs.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've been looking for a P3AT locally to try out with no luck - I'll keep looking.
I'll be posting a P11 for sale or trade shortly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.