P3AT Trouble

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by higgs3, Jan 9, 2008.

1. higgs3

higgs3 New Member

Jan 9, 2008
    Good Morning, Everyone-

I'm a new KTOG member and I'm having some trouble with the P3AT I purchased on Monday. I took it to the range for the first time last night and, after about 12 rounds, the trigger wouldn't reset. I pulled the slide back, it fired, and the same thing happened. After cleaning and re-assembly, the same thing happened again! I have a P-32 (1st Gen) and a PF9, both of which operate trouble-free. Has this happened to other P3AT owners? Any ideas?

2. I have never had the problem, but know others here have, and I think it will be an easy fix.

I bet very soon some one else will come along and tell you to check the trigger pin, and walk you through the fix.

Glad to have you here higgs.

3. jocko

jocko Guest

My bet your trigger bar spring on the right side between the frame and the grip has came out of the bottom of the groove on the trigger bar. Is there a slight buldge on that side, ??Can u look to see if you can see the trigger bar spring on the right side. You should not be able to even see it, If you can see it, then IMO is has came out of the groove.