p3at steel mag catches $20 shipped

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by joje, Dec 31, 2010.

1. joje

joje New Member

Nov 1, 2007
    i finally got around to machine a steel replacement for the plastic p3at mag catch, and while i was at it i milled 3 extra. price is $20 each shipped anywhere in lower US, or i would trade one for a p3at mag. finish is ok - see picture. all catches have been tested for fit and functioning in my p3at.

[​IMG]

ps the catches work perfectly in my p3at, but if it would not fit properly in someone else's gun, i'd be happy to offer a full refund.

2. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    I'll take one. PM incoming. ;)

3. guru2sum

guru2sum Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Mad City, Wisconsin
    I'll take one. PM on the way.

G2S

4. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
    I'll take the last one in a trade for a P-3AT mag. I'll send you a PM.

5. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    On the chance you make any more put me on your list... I'd sure take one or two [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Tazguy04

Tazguy04 New Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Hey JoJe would you be willing to try and machine one for the P11? i am willing to compensate you for time and materials.

7. jboze

jboze New Member

Jan 15, 2005
    You should have machined 100! I'll take one if you ever make anymore.

8. joje

joje New Member

Nov 1, 2007
    i'm excited to see the interest! :D

ape, guru2sum & sangueffusor: pm sent.

burley & jboze: thanks for your offers! i may do another run down the road depending on demand, time, etc. in that case i'll PM you to see if you're still in the market.

tazguy04: i wish i could help you but i cant. i do not own a p11, so even if i had the exact dimension for the p11 catch i'd have no way to check fitting. sorry.

9. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    Pm replied too, thanks [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Tazguy04

Tazguy04 New Member

Apr 14, 2010
    ok i plan on buyying the green grip for my P11 when i do if i ship the black grip and a mag could we maybe work something out ? the mag release would look nice with my HC slide

11. TucsonMTB

TucsonMTB New Member

Sep 24, 2006
    Tucson Arizona
    PM sent, hoping to generate enthusiasm for another production run.  :D

12. Represent316

Represent316 New Member

Nov 24, 2010
    If you make another run, PM me as well.

13. joje

joje New Member

Nov 1, 2007
    ape, guru2sum & sangueffusor: the catches are on their way with USPS. i'd very much appreciate if you'd let me know how they work for you. they work great in my 2nd gen gun/mag, so should be drop-ins for you, although i suppose there is some tolerances in kel-tec guns. also feel free to ask if you have problems disassembling/assembling the p3at. ive torn down my gun so many times during the holidays i can do it in my sleep now :)

tazguy04: lets see if we can arrange something down the road, i'll ping you.

rest: there was a greater interest in these than i expected. i'll try to make another batch any the coming weekends - between boss, wife & kids it can be a challenge to find time though. also, it'd be nice to get feedback on the ones i've already made first.

14. Tazguy04

Tazguy04 New Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Sounds good to me Joje , I would love to see more aftermarket parts available for all Kel-Tecs.

15. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    Great, thanks again joje! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Money went out today as well. So you should see it sometime this week.

16. jboze

jboze New Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Just looking at the picture of it installed in the gun, It looks like the end you push with your thumb is sticking out far enough to cause a problem with the magazine falling out. It's an easy fix to file/sand it down to your own liking though! Let's see how the testers like them!

17. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    I don't know about that? I kind of like the idea of a mag release that's a bit extended from stock.
    But I guess I'll find out soon enough. ;)

18. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
    joje: your magazine is on the way as of Monday.

19. cbrant_2000

cbrant_2000 New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    If you run any more for the P3AT I would also love one. thanks.

20. joje

joje New Member

Nov 1, 2007
    they are ever so little oversized, protruding about 20mil more on each side than my plastic catch - im surprised you could see it from the picture. i like it, but as you said it can easily be filed down.