Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll,

I've had a P3 hard chrome on order from a dealer for ~2 months, and the dealer has stated a few times that his distributors just can't seem to get them in from Kel-Tec. Am I being fed a line? Have there been any production issues with the P3s that have led to long waits for these? I feel like 2 months should be enough time. Anyone know of any distributors that do have these in?

·
Premium Member
17,775 Posts
Hard Chrome specifically is your problem. Their chrome finishing subcontractor moved their business location late last year, and are still trying to get caught up on back orders.

At least as far as I can recall.

;)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I just bought a second P3 in Colorado last week and overheard the staff in the back talking about how no one around can get ANY P3's, no matter what type of finish. I know they haven't seen a hc in over a year. This is one of the few stores around that ever seem to have any in the first place. Maybe KTOGers are doing too good of a job promoting this little gun. ;)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
My dealer had a couple 3AT's last weekend when I was there. One was even a HC. He tells me he is lucky to get 5 or 6 HC 3AT's in a year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.