Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watch this forum a lot.  Over the years I have fired many handguns from .44 Mag down.  Currently I own and shoot a S&W .40 (Walther frame), Ruger GP100 .357, Keltec P32 and P3AT.  I have moderate arthritis in both hands (especially at base of thumbs) so I was a little concerned when I bought the P3.  I have the Bersa finger extension, rubber grip (made from large rubber band) and what I feel is the best purchase, a pair of $30.00 shooting gloves from Cabelas.  First time out I shot over 120 rounds in P3.  Two hands, left handed, right handed with only two FTE and no FTF.  I am completely satisfied with the way this little gun shoots.  I do recommend the gloves for those that say that a trip to the range hurts their hands.  I felt no discomfort after my trip.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
The extension and rubber grip covers do make a world of difference in the ergonomics of the gun.

Mine is still bone stock though (aside from painted sights).

The P3-AT was definitely the best gun purchase I have ever made. I've heard it described as an "anywhere" gun, but for me it became an "always" gun, because there were no longer any good excuses (outside of crossing state line!) to leave my pistol at home.

Sorry for gushing, just wanted to chime in with some KT appreciation. My father in law has a P3-AT with the grip and extension, that's how I know how it is with that stuff on it. Much more comfortable! Although I find the stock gun controllable enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.