P3AT Range Report

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by RAT76, Apr 22, 2008.

1. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Took the P3 & a friend I've not seen for a few years to the range. Of course the P3 ran flawlessly. I handed him the KT & set up a target about 10 feet out. Told him not to worry about the sights, just point it & pull the trigger. He shot the first mag fairly slow & had an 8 inch group. The next mag he ripped off as fast as he could pull the trigger. This group you could cover with the palm of your hand. Singled handed not really aiming. He's in the market for a P3AT now.

I do like the way these things point shoot.

:D

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Most of my handgun SD practice is point & shoot. Believe that is most likely how my P3AT would be used God forbid I had to use it in self defense. Actually most of my SD practice is done using an AirSoft Glock 26 - move, draw, point shoot. I would love to have an AirSoft model of the P3AT.

So, are you goiong to have your friend join us here at KTOG?

take care...

3. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Actually he has a small problem as far as KTOG goes. His internet is at work & gun sites are blocked. I can send him a link to a thread & he can view it but can't navigate from there or go in cold.

4. Chuck-Baby

Chuck-Baby New Member

Jan 28, 2008
    When I was a school teacher, I had the same problem. Don't you just love it when people try to protect us from ourselves???

Enjoy shooting,

CB

5. Curt32

Curt32 New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Say that's how I practice with Airsoft probably ran 15 thousand BB's through mine in a couple years. Surprising how well it carries over to the range. :D

Tom j.

6. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Say that's how I practice with Airsoft probably ran 15 thousand BB's through mine in a couple years. Surprising how well it carries over to the range. :D

Tom j.[/quote]

Tom,

I agree. And really inexpensive. Nice also to be able to practice indoors during nasty weather or for maybe simulating a home defense type senario (which I just thought of - never tried).

take care...