P3AT pricing

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by jnorthway, Oct 24, 2007.

1. jnorthway

jnorthway New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    I recently bought a new OD\HC P3AT.
    I paid 269.00 for it, which i thought was pretty good. I live in CT.

As I look around on this fine site, I notice some people are paying quite a bit more for HC p3's.
    I really didn't even question the price. I called to make sure my local shop had some p3AT's in stock, then I headed over to the store and bought it.

Just wondering, did I get a better than good deal?

BTW, I love this little gun, it runs great and you can't beat the size\weight.

Jon

2. PackinPastor

PackinPastor Guest

Hmmm... ::) Me thinks so.

3. tommy51s

tommy51s New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Kansas City
    Better deal than me. I paid $289 two weeks ago for parked slide. But I love it just the same!

4. jnorthway

jnorthway New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Geez, I guess I did well.

I've known the owner of this shop since our teens. He's always treated me really well.
    But then again, he treats ALL his customers really well.
    (Must be why he's been in business for over twenty years).

The price I paid was the price on the tag. And yes, it was a new gun.

Always a nice surprise to know you got a good deal.
    Great little shooter...great price...all good...(at least this time...this type of thing doesn't happen to me very often).

Jon

5. 98_1LE

98_1LE New Member

Dec 29, 2005
    Thats better than I have seen the HC gun priced at gun shows lately.

6. hajami

hajami New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    I've seen two dealers at the local gun shows with P3ATs. One had them priced at 245 and the other at 265. Both only had the blue slide with black or OD frame.

Last year, dealer that is now 265 had them at 215!

I just had my local FFL order one for me. 240 for the chrome slide/black frame model (260 w/shipping) :cool:

7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Jon,

Would share what gun shop you bought the gun from? I'm also from Connecticut and am planning on getting a second P3AT come bonus time.

You can PM me if posting the gun shop name is the wrong thing to do.

Thanks ...

8. aghost34953

aghost34953 New Member

Oct 15, 2007
    I paid $329 for a Blue HC, and that was the best price at the gun show. Others were asking $369 to $389. Gonna be cheeper to buy off gun broker and pay the fees then to get one here in florida.

[​IMG]

Added the arma laser, houge jr. grip and extension.

9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member Supporter

Jun 13, 2005
    $269 - that's the best price I've heard of for a HC in long, long time! Congrats and enjoy! :)

10. EW3

EW3 New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    $289.99 for my HC/Gray

Saw another shop in my area with a Blued/Black for $ 325
    :-?

11. That is an insane price!

I think I might be convinced to sell one of mine for $400!

12. cclem700

cclem700 New Member

Oct 31, 2006
    Well, that is MSRP.....you can't get it if you don't ask for it I suppose ::) I haven't ever seen one even close to that price, but if I did, I think I'd just keep walking as well. I haven't ever understood the guys that set up tables with 100+ guns and try to get retail at a gun show :-? If I look at a table and the fist gun I look at is higher than store prices...I'll usually pass right on by. I usually just go and try to find a deal or hard to find items ;)

13. tkc

tkc New Member

Oct 21, 2007
    I just paid $319 including tax for a HC/GY and an extra magazine at a gun show.  Most around here are wanting $300 + tax for the blue.  They also had a HC/BK but I liked the Grey better.  Have seen the HC/Blue for $329 +Tax locally.

14. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    My blue/HC P3 was 259 NIB at the last gun show. He had 2, I should have grabed them both. My gray/blued P3 was 229 NIB. I have seen them for 279 but no higher at the shows.

15. 98_1LE

98_1LE New Member

Dec 29, 2005
    The gun store by the range at 820/Lancaster in Fort Worth has a blue / HC P3AT for $377. :eek:

16. toddmog

toddmog New Member

Jul 8, 2007
    I bought my hc/black for $289 about a month ago...same shop now has hc/navy for $279. If I could keep my wife from shooting me with it, I'd pick it up too. Blued ones go for $255 at the same shop.

17. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    It’s hard to pass up the $219 NIB price (includes delivered to your FFL) on our own Kel-Tec Trading Post.

Wilson – who’s having to hold himself back, again [smiley=embarassed.gif]