Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a local gun show that is on today and tomorrow, and I see several P3ATs in various dress for between $289 and $335.  That seems steep to me.  My P11 was a little less than that.  Have prices gone up that much? :eek:

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Yes ;)

I paid $300 for mine in Feb. '09 blue/blue

I think you would get more responses in the P3AT section.

CJ

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Where are you located? :-/ :-/ :-/

Steve

·
Registered
99 Posts
I paid $215 for my used one at Cabela's in February, and a friend just bought a new one at a local discount sporting goods store for $239, which included a box of ammo.

·
Administrator
32,148 Posts
Moved!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
commerce reply has been removed

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bubbaman said:
Sorry about that JFB. I just figured since they were discussing buying, I'd make mention.....
That's kinda why I posted it in the Trading Post in the first place! ;)

But the show's over now, so it's a moot point.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a new owner of a P3at as of this past weekend. The suggested MRP is $339.00. I got mine new at the Gwinette County, Ga Gun and knife show on Saturday for $270.00 including Tax. :-* : Just having trouble finding the 380 ammo. :'( Barbara Marie in Statesboro, GA

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was informed by a member that Tanner's Sport Shop in Lower Bucks County, Pa had them for $249.99 nib. I went there for a shotgun part and sure enough there they were...$249.99. They told me they have no problem keeping them in stock. Hope this helps someone in the area.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just picked one up today in Atlanta, in $255 + Tax

1 - 20 of 36 Posts