Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
frankmako,i have houge handall jr,tractiongrips..teak, they just stick on+with hairdryer. they give the apperance of wood i really like them they were very reasanble........., i also have shrink tube on the trigger, it really helps,someone on the forum gave me the idea. like i said.. ktog is great!!!!!!!!! ps. i know about the eyes,my arms are too short to. :) ;D ;D

·
Registered
108 Posts
so how well do these "tractiongrips stay on? or do they peal off like mose adhesive grips?

I checked the site but there was little information. i may want to add them to my 3at i think the
carbon fiber ones would look nice...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tweed, i put them on about 2mo. ago so far the gun has been in my pocket continually and shooting,cleaning... when putting them on clean grip w/alchol very good let dry put on grip 1 side at a time,then use hair dryier and rub back/forth untill thenipples???? on grip show through. they seem very durable and really look good ;D

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
cookieruffruff said:
tweed, i put them on about 2mo. ago so far the gun has been in my pocket continually and shooting,cleaning... when putting them on clean grip w/alchol very good let dry put on grip 1 side at a time,then use hair dryier and rub back/forth untill thenipples???? on grip show through. they seem very durable and really look good ;D
+1 I've had my traction grips for several months without any problems. I don't have a rubber slip on sleeve with mine though. I prefer the look of the traction grips. Plus, I have a +1 extension on mine that makes it easier to hold on to and gives me that extra round. The added controllability means I don't have to have the rubber slip on grip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts