p3at pic

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by cookieruffruff, Apr 25, 2009.

1. cookieruffruff

cookieruffruff New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    i'[​IMG]m trying to get pic on ktog if this works here's bitsey

2. frankmako

frankmako New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Chattanooga TN
    what is on your grip??? hard to see with my olds eyes.

3. cookieruffruff

Mar 25, 2009
    frankmako,i have houge handall jr,tractiongrips..teak, they just stick on+with hairdryer. they give the apperance of wood i really like them they were very reasanble........., i also have shrink tube on the trigger, it really helps,someone on the forum gave me the idea. like i said.. ktog is great!!!!!!!!! ps. i know about the eyes,my arms are too short to. :) ;D ;D

4. tweed

tweed New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    so how well do these "tractiongrips stay on? or do they peal off like mose adhesive grips?

I checked the site but there was little information. i may want to add them to my 3at i think the
    carbon fiber ones would look nice...

5. cookieruffruff

Mar 25, 2009
    tweed, i put them on about 2mo. ago so far the gun has been in my pocket continually and shooting,cleaning... when putting them on clean grip w/alchol very good let dry put on grip 1 side at a time,then use hair dryier and rub back/forth untill thenipples???? on grip show through. they seem very durable and really look good ;D

6. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    +1 I've had my traction grips for several months without any problems. I don't have a rubber slip on sleeve with mine though. I prefer the look of the traction grips. Plus, I have a +1 extension on mine that makes it easier to hold on to and gives me that extra round. The added controllability means I don't have to have the rubber slip on grip.
    [​IMG]