Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted a mag pouch holder for my P3AT clip that I just could not find. The problem is that everyone that makes a pouch, makes them with a clip on the back, or loop or leather backing which ultimately makes the pouch bigger and bulkier. I was looking for thin because I like to shove an extra clip in my pocket (just in case) but wanted a cover to protect from lint etc. So I asked Wade Kimbrell to make me a kydex holder for the P3AT clip. I am extremely happy with what Wade made for me and below is a link to the pictures. I think it is just perfect as it is not too tight and not too loose. Wade is selling these for $10 each (how can you beat that?) and can be reached at <[email protected]>.

Microtechdude ;D

Click on link below
http://www.kbacpa.com/MagKydex.html

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey PshootR,

That is also nice, but it is a bit bulkier and takes up more room in the pocket than mine. On the plus side for the Desantis, it will position the clip in an upright position, whereas mine will not. Each have their purpose.... just depends on what you are looking for.
Thanks for the post as the Desantis offers yet another solution for this type of carry.

Microtechdude

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.