p3at grip sleeve

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by nhkeltec, Dec 28, 2007.

1. nhkeltec

nhkeltec New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    My first post..hello

I just purchased my first p3at. I like it so far and to date no problems.

My hand is a little chewed up after about fifty rounds. Where can I pick up the grip sleeve I see in various picks on this forum?

Also cor bon rounds just don't want to feed when initially charging the weapon. I will polish and fluff her and see how she does.

Thanks guys and gals.

2. JusTom

JusTom New Member

Nov 29, 2007

3. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Welcome NH.  The AGrip AGLaser [highlight](DOH!)[/highlight] sleeves (and pads) are one of the better investments in your little pocket pistol.

And with regard to the first round feeding, get used to it.  You might be able to improve it with very good polishing (or a more complete fluff and buff) and lubing and it does get better with the more rounds you put down range, but many never get to perfection on this.  What it comes down to is that unless you really REALLY slingshot the slide by hand there just is not enough "power" in the slide to get that round home.  It has nothing to do with how the weapon will perform when actually being fired.  

I have most of my P3ATs down to where a really hard slingshot of the slide loads them just fine but I have taught myself as part of the same action to bump the back of the slide just in case.

-Scott

4. shootah800

shootah800 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
  5. RandyP

RandyP New Member

Dec 23, 2007
    Thanks for the link - I'm a new owner as well and just sent off my order for the pads and sleeve. The price is right (there's even a 20% off sale going on until year end) so for less than the cost of a box of ammo it's worth it to me just to try them out.

I just added the finger extension to my mag and can't wait to hit the range and try it out.

The next best thing to buying more guns is buying all the "stuff" that goes with them. -lol

6. nhkeltec

nhkeltec New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Thanks for the link. I placed my order for the products as well. This forum has be great Thanks again