p3at failed!

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by jgower, May 27, 2010.

1. jgower

jgower New Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Failed to disappoint that is. :)I went and shot some gold dots this morning and once again the gun ran flawless. Kel-tec makes some of the best carry guns in the market imho.

jag

2. darts

darts New Member

May 2, 2010

3. rhinokrk

rhinokrk New Member

Feb 20, 2008
  4. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    BAD ON YOU!!!  >:( ;)

I was all ready to tell you about how my first P3AT was such a problem child but when finally all fixed led me to getting a second P3AT.  Which BTW has been without issues. Well, if nothing else you saved me some typing.

Continued good luck with your P3AT.

See ya....

5. PF9Newbie

PF9Newbie New Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Must be practicing to be a "news journalist" Headline says one thing and distorts the true story. Actual article is just the opposite. Applying for a job at the New York Times soon? LOL and again, LOL.

Jim R

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Yea, all to often on a forum such as this, you see a preponderance of negative posts.  It's human nature.  People don't normally buy any product that works as expected and research a forum to report that fact.  However, if they have a problem or complaint, they will find a place to report that in a heartbeat.  It's nice when folks drop in to make a good report.  Putting another negative title on the index page kind of negates that, but it is something that some people think is funny.  In short, what failed was not your gun, it was your ability to amuse anyone with such a tired ploy.   :p

However, I do agree with this.   :)