Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that about half of the reviews at the kel-tec store were saying the extended mag failed on them, with the bottom falling out. Did these people install it incorrectly? Are these just 2 or 3 out of 100s of happy customers? If satisfied customers don't post, which a lot of times they don't, then the reviews will not be as helpful.

How's your extended mag holding up?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mines been great, just a little uncomfortable with the CT laser and extended mag inside the waistband...

·
Registered
898 Posts
If you're asking about the nine round mag mine has been without issue. I've no experience with the +1 but would like sometime to give it a try.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My 9 round, And my +1 extension have held up fine. Then again i take care of my firearms, and dont use the magazine as a hammer.

However, Can anybody tell me if i can remove the "Floor plate" off of the extended magazine, And install a +1 to it [for seven round capacity] For those times i dont want to lug around the bigger mag?

Beings the magazine holds 3 extra rounds, It turns the small grip into basically a full size grip and isnt as concealable. I carry my 9 rounder as a "Back up / Spare", and have a +1 mag in the gun.
Id like the option of having two +1's [1 with HP, 1 with FMJ] to switch ammos if the need arises. That, And just to have more options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts