Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they make the 10 round mag for the P-32, and they have the extra 1 for the P3AT with the small finger rest (I have 2 of these) but does anyone knoe if they have anything larger or if they are planning on making a larger mag like they did on the P-32?

G

·
turbosupra1313 said:
I know they make the 10 round mag for the P-32, and they have the extra 1 for the P3AT with the small finger rest (I have 2 of these) but does anyone knoe if they have anything larger or if they are planning on making a larger mag like they did on the P-32?
not that I know of, but one would think with the popularity of the 380 that a 10 rounder would be offered. sure would make a super practice magazine with the extra length etc, and then just pushing in the full auto button on the left side, what a shooter. BG in deep deep sh-t :eek:

G

·
turbosupra1313 said:
agreed, do you get the full auto button from Toys R Us and is it ambidextrous?  ;D that would be fun.  But I would like to see a 10 rounder, just wondering if anyone had heard rumors.
mine ia a "BETA" model, had to buy the stamp etc, but it sure rattles the neighbors windows on full auto. Looking to modify the glock 33 round magazine to fit my 380. Will report on that very soon. I got it in the magazine well but can't aget the damn thing out.. ;D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think i started something here....... "i got this sweet new handgun, look, it fits in my pocket, but with one small flick of my ambidextrous switch, you can add this 50 shot drum you keep in your backpack and lay down some FA crazyness.... dont let the size scare you, it packs a punch"

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I have no idea why KT (McGar) doesn't make 10 round mag for the P3AT like the one for the P32. I'm sure it would sell. Sometimes it's hard to figure why they don't or do stuff. :-/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.