Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

P3AT back, KT customer service is great

500 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  dadwkids 
#1 ·
Well, after about a year, the assemble pin on my 1G walked out and enlarged the hole in the frame, making a trip back to KT necessary. I sent it in, and after about a week of it being there, I was going to call and check and see if they had looked at it yet. Well, before I had a chance to call, I got it back in the mail the next day. They included a letter that said what parts they replaced, and it is basically a new gun. The replaced the frame, barrel, and they installed a different colored grip at my request. The only thing that was disappointing was I had requested a fluff and buff and they stated they don't do this anymore. When did that stop? But, big +1 to KT and I'm definately impressed with how they take care of their customers.

#3 ·
ScottS said:
 The only thing that was disappointing was I had requested a fluff and buff and they stated they don't do this anymore.  When did that stop?
  To my knowledge, KT has NEVER offered a fluff and bufff service. They WILL do the occasional "polish the feed ramp" though.

It sounds like you got outstanding service (just another normal day at KT) and turn around time.

Congratulations on choosing a good company to buy a gun from. (Buy? I consider my KTs to be so much value, technology and versatility for the money that it's almost as if they were free!)

Packer.

#4 ·
The only thing that was disappointing was I had requested a fluff and buff and they stated they don't do this anymore.
As was stated, they never did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.