P3AT + Arma Laser - will it fit?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by keystoneman, Oct 2, 2009.

1. keystoneman

keystoneman New Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Right now I carry my P3AT in a uncle mikes pocket holster and it works great. if I slap the Arma Laser on there I assume it will not fit anymore, correct? And if so, any suggestions on another pocket holster? Right now my uncle mikes works perfect the gun stays upright and upon draw the holster stays in the pocket everytime.

2. goodbrewing

goodbrewing Active Member

Oct 2, 2008
    It might depend what size Uncle Mikes you have. I have size 1 and it will not fit with my Armalaser. It looks like a ripped seam and someone with a sewing machine could easily make it fit. I use the DeSantis that came with my laser. It is ok but the rear site can sometimes catch on the material that covers the top seam on the holster and the end of the barrel is open so lint can get in. I am keeping my eyes open for something better. Good luck.

3. keystoneman

keystoneman New Member

Aug 12, 2009
    I do have the number 1 - dang! And I did see the holster that came with it had an open bottom which I disliked. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks for your response bud!

4. olemissmike

olemissmike Active Member

Jan 29, 2007
    I use the Desantis Nemesis pocket holster that came as a special offer when I bought the laser. It works fine for me.