P3AT and Crossbreed-Great Combo(PICS)

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by krunchnik, Aug 8, 2009.

1. krunchnik

krunchnik New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    There arent a real lot of pictures of Crossbreed Mini Tucks in use so I thought I would provide a visual for those of you who would like to know what they look like together.I know I couldnt find any pics when I was looking.

[​IMG]

2. tiburns

tiburns New Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Looks great. How about some with you wearing it. Id like to see how the gun rides.

3. jlm741

jlm741 New Member

May 20, 2009
    Great looking holster! Where the gun goes in molded leather or plastic. Also not trying to change the subject, but could you give some info on your grip sleeve on your P3AT?

4. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    It's kydex and a leather backing.
    The grip appears to be a Houge handall jr, they need to be trimmed to clear the mag catch.

CJ

5. Moose

Moose New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Here's one in horse hide, love it.

[​IMG]

6. irgun37

irgun37 New Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Thank you both for posting those up.  ;)

7. p3atnewb

p3atnewb New Member

May 25, 2009
    i'm a fan of leather/kydex holsters, but IMO they are better suited to larger guns than the p3at; it was designed as a pocket gun, seems like a waste to put it on your waist ::)

8. Nexttime

Nexttime New Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Interesting. I use a crossbreed with my Walther PPS as a primary CCW. I also have the P3AT as a BUG. Usually carry the .380 in a front or back pocket. Most of the time I have the PPS, but if I don't then I have the P3AT.
    I don't get using the crossbreed with the P3AT. I like the P3AT for primary when I can't get away with a crossbreed (no belt, trunks, etc) , If you can wear a rig that big and still be concealed, why not carry the bigger caliber in a crossbreed?

9. vn6869

vn6869 New Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Interesting that was my thought exactly.

but thanks for posting the pictures. I am still trying to decide on a IWB tuckable.

10. krunchnik

krunchnik New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    The reason I like it is because there is no bulge in my pockets and it is totally concealed,If a job is physically demanding its not beating against your leg all day in your pocket,it stays put real well.

11. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Nexttime,
    PM sent to you.

12. keystoneman

keystoneman New Member

Aug 12, 2009
    I own a supertuck for my Glock and 1911 and they rule! But do they really make a difference with such a small gun?

13. krunchnik

krunchnik New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    In a word,Yes.

14. keystoneman

keystoneman New Member

Aug 12, 2009
    In a word,Yes.[/quote]

I figured with such a small package that any sort of IWB holster would be fine with it. I may have to check out the supertuck for this as well. For anyone not wanting to spend Crossbreed $ - Kholster makes something very similar for about half the price if not more. I also own some of those.

15. krunchnik

krunchnik New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I have a MTAC I use for my XD and a Crossbreed Supertuck I use when I carry my Taurus,I like both of these holsters and for the full size pistols you almost need this type,So I tried the Mini Tuck for my Kel Tec and it keeps it hidden and in place,I guess thats why I like it with the smaller pistol,I dont worry about it shifting around so much.

16. vn6869

vn6869 New Member

Jul 31, 2009
    In a word,Yes.[/quote]

I figured with such a small package that any sort of IWB holster would be fine with it.  I may have to check out the supertuck for this as well.  For anyone not wanting to spend Crossbreed $ - [highlight]Kholster makes something very similar for about half the price if not more. I also own some of those[/highlight].[/quote]

I note you own "some" - more than one gun i presume. So what do you think of them? :-/

17. WesKCMO

WesKCMO New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Where is the best place to find these Crossbreed holsters online? and the mentioned Kholster you were speaking of as well? I'm looking for a carry option for my G22 and it seems as though this might be ideal for that application.