Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya'll are right the more i shoot my p3at,and or use snap caps. the better i'm getting.ktog is a great forum,i wish others were as good. and when i get a dig. camera i will post pic's..... i also have to learn how to post pic's as i am new to pc's,..... not shooting the p3at is a great gun as ya'll know.and more accurate then i thought. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Glad you're enjoying yourself and hope you stick around. I use photobucket as a source for uploading pics because you can't just load them here straight from your pc. As for the accuracy of the P3at, it is accurate way past distances you'll be shooting in a SD situation. Hopefully though it won't ever come to that.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Indeed.

You'd be suprised your little 3at can shoot. Shot a few mags this weekend and while its not perfect (just like the owner) the bullets fly pretty dang close where my little red laser is pointed at.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hi,

Glad to hear your getting better with your P3AT. If you believe as I do that that your most likely (God forbid it should ever be necessary) to use your P3AT "point shooting" as opposed to "aimed" shooting you should mostly practice that way. A laser on your P3AT would be a great training tool for point shooting whether dry fire (snap caps for the P3AT!) or live fire.

Take care...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Amazed I have always had full size handguns and I have been impressed! I did put some glow paint on so I can see sights easy. One dot on front and a line on back sight to be able to see without problems.

Live Long Die Hard!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mine used to shoot low ,right,untill i got used to staging the trigger. also painted the sights, like someone recomemded. it works great....now 3' group or under 20 yrds or under whew did i spell all that right ,...i ain't no school marm. lol ;D

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've never gotten a 3 inch group with my KelTec 380 but fast shooting, single handed right or left hand, shooting from the hip of whatever, I can put'm all on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper across a medium sized room. I think that pretty much does it; doesn't it? :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
If you're a righty-that's why you're shooting low and to the left. It's because you're not managing the trigger pull smoothly. If I don't pay attention (I'm left-handed) I'll shoot low and to the right. Concentrate on your trigger pull.

Copterdrvr

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
[highlight]For righties[/highlight]

[highlight]For lefties[/highlight]

·
Registered
235 Posts
I worked and worked to get to accuracy with the little beast and was only ever so-so until the Hornady Critical Defense came along. Reliability is now complete and so is the accuracy. The gun was designed and built years before the ammo it was made for, IMHO ... :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts