Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has done or done any research on the Mcarbo lcp trigger in a p32. I have 3 other p32 that I have upgraded the triggers. 2 with RTK triggers and 1 with Pop's trigger. Of course they are both no longer. It seems there are no other options for the p32. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
28 Posts
Galloway Precision has recoil spring, reduced power hammer spring, and a steel guide rod. I cannot recommend their hammer spring as mine snapped in two while at the range rendering my favorite pocket pistol inoperable. Not very confidence inspiring. I have used Mcarbo parts on other firearms without problems just not the 32’s. I bought a second when the first p-32 was sent for repair so as not to be without.

· Registered
2 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has done or done any research on the Mcarbo lcp trigger in a p32. I have 3 other p32 that I have upgraded the triggers. 2 with RTK triggers and 1 with Pop's trigger. Of course they are both no longer. It seems there are no other options for the p32. Any info is appreciated. Thanks
Did you ever find out more about this? I have been curious of the same thing.

· Registered
4 Posts
I was searching tonight about P32 triggers and found this thread. Any new information? Thank you.

· Registered
754 Posts
Galloway Precision has recoil spring, reduced power hammer spring, and a steel guide rod. I cannot recommend their hammer spring as mine snapped in two while at the range rendering my favorite pocket pistol inoperable. Not very confidence inspiring.
Hmmm. Interesting. Seems to be a common problem with that, regardless of manufacturer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts