Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the going rate for P32s? I see them online for $250 and up. Hard to find one in stock. Am I missing something, seems high to me?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Not a bad price for these days...pre-Covid was about $150-170 or so...but I've not seen one available for months now.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Due to funds inavailability, I haven't looked at gun prices in a while. It is crazy what people are asking for used guns. I was on a Glock forum and went back through some old classified ads and guns that used to sell for $400 to $500 are going for $600 and up!

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I had a P32 I didn't like, I'd be selling it now. Mines not for sale at any price that I can imagine being offered.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If I had a P32 I didn't like, I'd be selling it now. Mines not for sale at any price that I can imagine being offered.
Neither is mine. I recently tested my new P32 gen 2 the KT replaced for my old Gen 1. It worked flawlessly. I will never part with it because, in my opinion, it is perfect for what it was designed to do. What could I possibly replace it with that fulfill its role better? Not a thing I can think of. I'm sure my kids will find it just as useful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts