P32 parts and ammunition

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by xndr512, Mar 9, 2010.

1. xndr512

xndr512 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Hello all, I recently traded my P32 and have ammo and parts I need to sell. I would like to sell everything together and ship in one box.
       First I have 9 full boxes and one partial box (485 rounds) of Fiocchi .32acp 71gr. FMJ ammunition.
       One brand new P32 black grip with the new hammer block design and two new mounting pins in the bag with instructions.
       Three McGar/Kel-Tec P32 7 round magazines in like new condition, two have the standard baseplates and one has the Kel-Tec #P32-313 1-round magazine extension. All three have new Wolff +10% power magazine springs.
      Two new Wolff +10% magazine springs.
      One new P32 barrel. My P32 had slight pitting in the bore and I purchased a new barrel for it, but never installed it.
      Three new extractor screws.
      Three new #P32-309 magazine grip extensions.
      One standard baseplate and mag spring retainer from the magazine with the 1- round magazine extension.
      One new magazine follower.
      Five new magazine catch buttons.
      One magazine catch spring.
      Two plastic guide rods, two factory recoil spring sets
      One PocketHolster.com P32 black leather pocket holster for right hand, slightly used but in very good condition.
      Two Center of Mass P32 kydex holsters. www.comholsters.com. One is in a right hand, the other is in a left hand configuration. These holsters use a very strong metal spring clip and are made for IWB but I found they also work great for OWB carry attached to a belt. They are very versatile and can be used behind the hip, strongside carry or crossdraw. The P32 solidly snaps in place and is held very securly. Excellent holsters in excellent condition. COMholsters sells these for $33 each new. They're my favorites, I have several for other firearms.
      One nylon tactical belt carrier made by Ron Graham. This is a nylon case that zips up, concealing the P32. The pistol is held in place by a fitted leather holster which is attached to the inside of the carrier by really, and I mean really strong velcro. There is an outer zip up pocket and the whole thing hooks onto your belt by a strong metal clip. This carrier is like new, I've never used it and Ron Graham no longer makes them.
     Two Kel-Tec plastic pistol hard cases, foam lined, very good condition.
    Well that's it! Lots of P32 stuff, only $200 for everything plus $20 for shipping and insurance. I will take Pay-Pal, cash, personal check (check would have to clear before shipping) or cashiers check. Everything listed here is in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. So if you're interested or have questions,, please PM me, Thanks!

2. swordsister

swordsister New Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Will take. PM on its way.

Natalie