Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
NAA Guardian pinky extensions for all my mags and painted a white dot on the front sight.

although Fiocchi is my preferred brand, I also took S&B, Geco & Magtec for my first range trip and Magtec shot closer to POA than any other brand. Noticeably so. Not the best groups, but closest to POA.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Heated the trigger with a heat gun, straightened it out somewhat, then cut off slightly more than a 1/16" from the bottom of the trigger, covered the shortened trigger with some heat shrink tubing & now I have a P32 that I don't mind shooting. No more raw trigger finger after about 3 rounds like in the past.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yellow fingernail polish on the front sights. Barrels hard chromed after I found a little rust on one.

·
Registered
174 Posts
View attachment 48838 View attachment 48840
Here’s pics. As I continue to use it I may add another Chicago screw to tighten up near the muzzle. (And I need another 7 rd mag)

I ripped out the original seam at the tab and added stitches at a spot that allows the mag.
Great idea! I'm going to modify my Uncle Mikes pocket holster to hold a mag like yours! The mag will help break up the outline in the pocket so it won't "print" so readily as well as solve the extra mag carry problem.

Many thanks!!!!

;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pistol was shooting to the left, even on the bench at 5 yds., straight now & daylight on both sides of the front sight. Just used a needle file & also made the bottom of the rear sight level with the slide. Better now for old eyes.
It happens to me every once in a while. I'm right-handed and left eye dominant.

I have to be conscious of that and either tilt my head a bit to the right or slightly close my right eye.

If I don't do that, sure enough, low and left. HTH

·
Registered
7 Posts
Following mods:
1. Back in 2012 (or earlier) purchased P-32 with hard chrome slide & barrel. Added grey grip
2. Converted all magazines with Plus One extension
3. Converted all magazines with reworked follower to accommodate my own rimlock prevention kit
4. Hogue Hand-All cut down to fit grip
5. Fluorescent orange paint on front sight.
6. Wolff 13 lb recoil spring.

FWIW,

emc

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am not trying to hijack, but want to know how the " Wolff 13 lb recoil spring" works for you----I was looking at a Galloway 13lb sring. What preformance changes did the 13 LB. make to your gun?
Gary

·
Registered
95 Posts
Replaced today the plastic recoil spring guide with a KT steel.
Noticed that my P32 has a double spring. Considering changing them for a standard 9lb Wolff RS. Doubles I trust only when they are captured, like on my PPS M2.

·
Registered
31 Posts
greetings...

have had our gen 2 for about 7 years... zero failures with proper grip into our second case of fiocchi 32 acp 73 gr fmj...

its not a safe queen... since we carry it at work m-f... it getts routine snatch deploy bang time at the range...

the only failures were early on purpose self induced limp wristing to see where that line is...

the only mod was flitz on qtips on feed ramp and chamber... they shiny like a moe and smooth as ice cold wild turkey...

just wish we had a 10 round mag for reload... we keep our reload in a hedley mag pouch with a ulti clip in pocket...

azj

21 - 40 of 47 Posts