P32 Factory Hard Chrome, Colorado (updated price)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by coloradowildman, Sep 17, 2009.

1. coloradowildman

coloradowildman Member

Nov 5, 2008
    For sale- Lightly used Kel Tec P32 32 ACP pistol, factory hard chrome with AWS holster (shown in photo). $250.00 (includes the holster, original hard case, manual, and trigger lock)

I bought this pistol last December during the gun buying craze but don't really need it. I've put less than 200 rounds through it and it has never jammed after I broke it in after the first 30 rounds. It's an incredibly light and easy shooting gun and an excellent CCW.

Face to face transaction in Colorado only, and since I drive for a living I can meet you in the following places: Denver and Denver region, Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, Lyons, Boulder, Golden, or Morrison\Rocks area. I might also be able to meet you along I-70 as far in as Frisco or up in Leadville depending on the day. I am going away early next week for a vacation so I need to sell by Monday at the latest.

Only Colorado residents with a Colorado state issued driver license or Colorado ID who are legal to own this need contact me. If you are a felon, adjucated as mentally ill or an illegal alien please look elsewhere. Must bring license or ID so I can see it.

Please note that I have 3 boxes (150 rounds) of Fiocchi 32ACP FMJ ammo that I'll sell for $20 a box as well.

PM if you're interested!
    [​IMG]

2. coloradowildman

coloradowildman Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Re: P32 Factory Hard Chrome, Colorado (updated)