Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
1,357 Posts
chuck22,

That looks like a good deal. I think I'll order some. I've been buying new brass, but it is about 17 cents a piece (Starline and PPU). My loss rate at the range is about 30%. Those little cases just disappear! Even new brass can use sizing and deburring around the case mouth, in my experience. So, there's still some brass prep involved.

Since you mentioned running low on Geco, Aim Surplus has some Norma .32 ACP. Norma, like Geco, is part of RUAG Ammotec. The Norma box gives a velocity of 984 fps, and the Geco website lists a velocity of 300 m/s, which is 984 fps. I bet these are the same load. https://aimsurplus.com/norma-32-auto-73grn-fmj-ammunition-50rd-box/
I bought a case of it last night. I like Geco ammo, and it has good brass for reloading. I expect the same from Norma.

buzzsaw

·
Registered
26 Posts
chuck22,

That looks like a good deal. I think I'll order some. I've been buying new brass, but it is about 17 cents a piece (Starline and PPU). My loss rate at the range is about 30%. Those little cases just disappear! Even new brass can use sizing and deburring around the case mouth, in my experience. So, there's still some brass prep involved.

Since you mentioned running low on Geco, Aim Surplus has some Norma .32 ACP. Norma, like Geco, is part of RUAG Ammotec. The Norma box gives a velocity of 984 fps, and the Geco website lists a velocity of 300 m/s, which is 984 fps. I bet these are the same load. https://aimsurplus.com/norma-32-auto-73grn-fmj-ammunition-50rd-box/
I bought a case of it last night. I like Geco ammo, and it has good brass for reloading. I expect the same from Norma.

buzzsaw
That Norma looks good. I was on the fence about ordering some, when my brass from Blueridge arrived. That stuff is clean and shines like it is brand new. I'm gonna load up a 100 or so Monday, and see how it goes. Beautiful brasses!

·
Grand Poobah
1,357 Posts
That Norma looks good. I was on the fence about ordering some, when my brass from Blueridge arrived. That stuff is clean and shines like it is brand new. I'm gonna load up a 100 or so Monday, and see how it goes. Beautiful brasses!
I'm looking forward to the brass I ordered. It's supposed to get here Friday. My case of Norma .32 ACP is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

buzzsaw

21 - 23 of 23 Posts