Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the range today and for a change I took all my handguns. I am most accurate with the P32. Have no idea why.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
My accuracy with the P32 is legendary - almost mythical. My secret? I place the muzzle of the weapon directly in contact with the target. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well, I shoot my P32 accurately enough to pass the range test for a New Mexico CCW permit. 15 rounds into a target at 3 yards, 10 rounds into a target at 7 yards, and you need 70% on target to pass. The target is pretty big, as I recall, at least 9 by 12 inches.

But I am more accurate with both my Ruger 22/45 and Springfield XD9.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
My accuracy with the P32 is legendary - almost mythical. My secret? I place the muzzle of the weapon directly in contact with the target. :D
Nothing like real world practice for a real situation.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've found both of my P32's to be very inherently accurate. My problem is with trying to kep the muzzle on target when the trigger breaks. The pistol is so light that it jumps when the hammer is released. If I concentrate and use a two-handed hold I can shoot them nearly as well as a larger service-sized automatic. But if in a hurry and/or using a one hand hold the shots are all over the place.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The P32, in my hands, goes where I aim it. Not so with my other guns. I'm sure they are accurate weapons and I am doing something to upset that, something I'm not doing with the P32. If the bugs were not eating me up yesterday, I'd have stayed to find what that something is. Next time.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I have always though even as good as all my kts would shoot, they could shoot better than the shooter.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
32 is smoother ,it does not jump as much with trigger pull.. as others. Bought a box and I am shooting it Sunday. Has been 2 months, been shooting kt380's and that kahr380 which can't keep up with keltec., but I like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts