P32 7rd. Standard Magazine

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by harrygp, Dec 25, 2010.

1. harrygp

harrygp New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    I did this same posting earlier this past afternoon. Seems to have dissapeared.
    Maybe Santa stole it.

Anyway I just wanted to see if anyone knows where I might pick up a standard keltec CNC brand 7rd Mag for my P32.

I heard not so great things about the "Pro-Mag" mags so I think I will stick with Keltec.

I would just order it from Keltec but. as much as I really like my gun and the Company. their price of like $22 plus shipping = about $30 for that one, little mag. I just think it's kinda outrageus (not even any, for example, "free shipping" for December Holiday discounts. I mention it because North American Arms does that, and with the free shipping i went and just got myself a new holster).

Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion/knows of more inexpensive price on it or even has a used or new one to sell let me know.

Thanks.

Happy Holidays!

-Harry

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Your other post also asked if someone had one for sale. We do not allow solitication/commerce outside of the Trading Post - thus your post in Accessories was hidden by a moderator. Later I deleted it.. ;)

3. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
  4. harrygp

harrygp New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Thanks CJ. I will check that out.

All you had to do was move it Tx. You or the other "moderator".

Hope it was worth the "I'm in charge and you're not" thrill it gave.

During Christmas too.

Well done.

:)

5. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    i take the hit. anyone got a problem with it, feel free to bring it.

maybe some people should read the "no solicitation outside of the trading post" rules.
    wanna bring it, I'm in a great mood....lets rock.

6. harrygp

harrygp New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Hi.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I did find a new one on Guns America for $22 including shipping.

Appreciate the help.

-Harry

7. handicomp

handicomp Member

Sep 7, 2009

You picked up a good deal! :)

Ron