P3-AT vs. Chainsaw

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by sanitarynapkin, Sep 22, 2007.

1. sanitarynapkin

sanitarynapkin New Member

Feb 14, 2006
    OK so i was out cutting up some downed trees for about 5 hrs w/ the kel-tec in my front pocket. when i was finished i was clening up and emptied my pockets which of course were full of sawdust, my poor P3-AT was looking rough to say the least, so i figured what the hell, lets see what she's got. so i racked the slide and a huge cloud of dust went flying, 6 flawless shots later i took her home for a good cleaning. who knows how long it would have ran good if i had a box of ammo w/ me but its good to know that a pocket full of wood chips and sawdust couldent keep her down.

2. Hutch01

Hutch01 New Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Sawdust is supposed to go on the ground not be put in your pockets! :-*

Congratulations on proving it will work in spite of wood chips and sawdust packing. :D

3. onefunzr2

onefunzr2 New Member

Aug 8, 2006
    With that title, I thought this was going to be about a grudge match; with blood and severed digits. Much like a train wreck, I had to look. I'm glad the KT came out on top for a change.

4. Ulmus

Ulmus New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Now that's a realistic "Torture Test". Thanks for review. It makes me feel even better about my purchase. :)

5. Doc_S

Doc_S Well-Known Member

Whew!

I thought you were going to say that you were cutting some trees when your chainsaw jumpped and would have cut into your leg, but the P3AT took the injury...

I'm glad nothing of the sort happened!

Thanks for the torture test results!

God Bless,
    Doc S

6. [​IMG]

I thought it was going to be a "MAN SHOOTS CHAINSAW" story.

I hate when them suckers don't want to start. A friend of mine actually set his on fire one time because the thing would not start.

Glad to know it functioned Captain, but I hope you cleared the barrel before you fired. A big enough chip could have caused excess pressure and a blown apart gun.