P3-AT Hard to Find in Florida (and elsewhere)

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by PshootR, Mar 19, 2009.

1. PshootR

PshootR Banned

Apr 1, 2005
    P3-AT is hard to find!

From CBS News Palm Beach, Florida.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/gun_4715927___article.html/shops_people.html

2. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    << The Florida Department of Agriculture says they've seen a 30 percent increase in concealed weapons permits this year compared to last year. >>

Huh? Seriously?

DPS administers the CHL stuff here in Texas.

3. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Just about every gun shop/pawn shop in the Daytona area has a few P3ATs on display in their cases. Doesn't seem to be a shortage here.

4. frankmako

frankmako New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Chattanooga TN
    you can not find them in southeast tennessee. i fould one at benton shooter supply three weeks ago. they wanted $330.00 + tax + state check fee for it. last year they were $260 all day long.

5. PshootR

PshootR Banned

Apr 1, 2005

Here (Florida) it's the Dept. of Agriculture: Charles Bronson, Commissioner (really!) :eek:.

6. Dreadnought

Dreadnought New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    That always cracks me up!  ;D

This is OUR Charles Bronson:
    [​IMG]

Not to be confused with THIS Charles Bronson:
    [​IMG]

:cool:

7. ChasF

ChasF Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Texas has a Department of Pistol Shooting? Cool, and it figures being Texas.

Or, on more sober reflection, is that Department of Public Safety?

8. brainwayne

brainwayne New Member

Jan 25, 2009
    From now on I will forever refer to it as the Department of Pistol Shooting. ;D absolutely beautiful sir.

9. Redrocket

Redrocket New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Shooters in Jacksonville has lots of Kel-Tec P3-AT and P11, P9 they want 350 for p3-at and p11 350 for p9 they also have tons of 380 ammo.. I ordered mine from St Nicholas Guns for 287. they said they were going up...

10. abq_sfr

abq_sfr New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Went to Sportsman's Warehouse last Monday. On the pegboard behind the counter where they usually have around 50 or more guns, there were 3... a S&W 40 and 2 western-type revolvers. If not so sad it would be comical. Poor guy behind counter said the gun guys have their hours cut back, since they have nothing to sell. Naturally, ammo shelves were bare too. Never seen a P3AT at that store before. Bad time to work behind a gun counter. He also said its partially due to all US gun manufacturing factories closing from Thanksgiving to New Years (after the hunting season). He said the people who work in the factories still get paid while closed though.

11. gpr

gpr New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    north palm beach
    i did a transfer at my ffl in west palm beach...he mentioned that he had six p3at's...and several lcp's....no shortage here...gpr