Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

P17 with upgrades.

20K views 49 replies 9 participants last post by  silverback 
#1 ·
#21 ·
Glad I could help. I would so the same for that prie difference. It Makes difference when a forum can give you all learned knowledge so you dont have to waste the time.
So far I haven't seen talon grips come out with a product for p17. I just purchased thier single sheet and did my own.
I hope to finally get the chance to take the p17 with red dot to the range this weekend to sight it in.

I went with crimson trace 1550 because of price.

Check with Greg on what sight you are thinking of using. I did he said The only ones he had tried it with are the Romeo Zero, Swampfox Sentinel, and Crimson trace CTS-1550.

Some sights might be too heavy.

#24 ·
Glad I could help. I would so the same for that prie difference. It Makes difference when a forum can give you all learned knowledge so you dont have to waste the time.
So far I haven't seen talon grips come out with a product for p17. I just purchased thier single sheet and did my own.
I hope to finally get the chance to take the p17 with red dot to the range this weekend to sight it in.

I went with crimson trace 1550 because of price.

Check with Greg on what sight you are thinking of using. I did he said The only ones he had tried it with are the Romeo Zero, Swampfox Sentinel, and Crimson trace CTS-1550.

I was thinking of the cts1550 also because of price .... but then I learned Swampfox is a Colorado based company, so I want to support my locals but that price point I'm debating..even with a discount it's $100 more than the 1550...we will see

#25 ·
I need to get a can one day. I'm pretty sure my neighbors across the street hate me. Lucky for them because of the ammo shortage I really only shoot for testing now instead of just for fun. Still be good to get one just incase prices and availability get back to normal. Does it still take 6 months for the paperwork to go through?

#28 ·
I finally got the chance to go to the range today. I mounted the crimson trace 1550 as my wallet needed a breather.

What a game changer . I have seen a red dot make so much difference in a guns accuracy .

Soooooooo glad I did this
GREG thanks for the mounting plate.

This brings the p17 (an already accurate gun) into the realm of cp33 accuracy.

Seriously guys this is a no brainer.

So happy!

#34 ·
I have the 507c in two of my pistols. Excellent sight system. Much quicker to acquire chevron with the circle as the guide. So much better than others I have tried.

I am not going to use the p17 as a primary EDC so the expense wasnt warranted .

The crimson works great for range and plinking . Great price and perfomance.

now if I ever want to demand more from the p17 then the 507c would definitely be m number 1 consideration.

#35 ·
I have the 507c in two of my pistols. Excellent sight system. Much quicker to acquire chevron with the circle as the guide. So much better than others I have tried.

I am not going to use the p17 as a primary EDC so the expense wasnt warranted .

The crimson works great for range and plinking . Great price and perfomance.

now if I ever want to demand more from the p17 then the 507c would definitely be m number 1 consideration.
They are expensive...I like the trijicon rmr but......but they lost me with their $699 msrp
I've wanted a holosun for quite some time now..I'm still trying to wrap my head around spending almost as much for that optic as I did the gun but this seems to be the theme when you buy a keltec...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.