Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good to know. I was going to ask you how it worked out before I made any more Holosun mounts. Figured the Holosun was probably too heavy anyway. Would have been neat if it worked. They are pretty nice little sights.
I'm going to mess with it a little more and get back with more results...it ran pretty crappy without the mount on it as well so hopefully I can work out the kinks....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good to know. I was going to ask you how it worked out before I made any more Holosun mounts. Figured the Holosun was probably too heavy anyway. Would have been neat if it worked. They are pretty nice little sights.
I honestly think the problem has to do with the ejector..it only strips the bullet out half of the time ..it seats so close the ejector misses engaging it

·
Registered
171 Posts
Gotcha, might have to try it out on mine one day. I just don't want to make anything that's right on the line of functional that will work on some guns but not on all of them. The Holosun is way heavier than the Swampfox I used for testing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gotcha, might have to try it out on mine one day. I just don't want to make anything that's right on the line of functional that will work on some guns but not on all of them. The Holosun is way heavier than the Swampfox I used for testing.

I made it to the range today..read description in the video...details a little of what's going on ..

·
Registered
17 Posts

This video shows the three types of ammos and the failures with the federal

41 - 47 of 47 Posts